Thursday, June 16, 2011

Demon Attacking My Friend

Hi I hope you can help me. I am trying to help my friend get rid of a demon or evil spirit that is in her house.

It all started when she decided to invoke an old friend of hers that passed away. She dabbles in white magic but something went wrong. I could feel it and told her to stop as to I was at home outside and could feel something bad was about to happen. She went to blow out the candle when it went out on its own and her dogs started barking at something.

I have tried to help push it out of her house with my energy and it has ran after pushing me really hard. I don't know for sure what it wants something to do with her I know that for sure as to it keeps holding her down on the bed and keeps rubbing her inner thighs. It has scratched her arm a little bit and I have pictures of her arm and of the demon on her phone. It is big strong male and evil. I can't make out its face even tough it was standing right in front of me.

It is not happy when I am around as to it knows I am a threat to it I want it gone so that she doesn't get hurt but I don't want to do something wrong and tick it off to have it hurt me too.

What do I do in order to get rid of it.I thought of spraying the house with Holy water but I am not Catholic so don't know if that would help with the negative energy that's around from him. He keeps hiding in the attic and comes down when she is alone mainly at night when he is stronger. Please tell me what to do I am afraid this thing is getting too powerful an will hurt someone or her as too her house is full of negative energy all the time.

Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Okay you do not need to get involved because it can be dangerous. She needs to get rid of it because she let it in. She needs a prayer that cast out demons and holy water if she can get it or she can use a sage stick. She will need to go in every room of the house and say the prayer out loud while placing oil in every corner of each room..
    If using sage then light the stick and let the smoke get in every corner top and bottom. Do bathrooms closets doorways everything. She must have faith in God and show the demon that she has no fear because it feeds on fear. And she must stop calling on spirits because she's opening the door

    ReplyDelete