Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grandma's Backyard and House

I was age 14 living in Simi Valley California, playing basketball at 10pm at my Grandma's backyard with my friend Amir. It was dark and only one light on. It was just one hoop set up in the backyard. I was going up for a shot and saw a spinning head on the wall. Moving up and down the wall all demonic and scary looking. It had snakes coming down its head with scary looking teeth with a green/grey look to it. A scary expression on its face while it rotated. I about had a heart attack and was scared. My friend got a small glimpse of it also. We left real quick in total shock. I never believed any paranormal stuff before seeing that.

The second experience I had at grandma's house was not till 12 years later. My grandpa had died. One month past his death my dad and I are painting a wall inside the house in the kitchen. It is a 4 bedroom house with a pool. A rather nice house. My grandma was gone so my dad and I start to paint. I tapped on the wall to look for a beam. It was a divider wall so the kitchen was on the other side and you could look around it. Anyways I Knocked on it and the wall knocked back. My dad and I were not even touching the wall. So I did it two more times and it knocked back the same. I was super scared at that point. So I knock more and it knocks back. I feel like it was my grandpa knocking, who was dead. I never like going in my grandma's house alone anymore. Two events are enough. Scary stuff!

Jeremy Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment