Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Daughter Sees Spirits

My 20 year old daughter sees spirits, ghosts, and is positive there is a demon in our apartment. We need help badly to rid us of this entity. The spirits don't show themselves to me.

She describes the spirits as misty lights and we have balls of light in many of our photos. The demon is attracted to my daughter. She said it woke her up by pushing on her bed and hissing in her ear.

Some of the spirits, we think, are asking her to take them to the light or to cross over. She seems to draw ghosts, spirits to her. Do you investigate hauntings? What do you suggest she do? She hates this whatever you call it, ESP? Too much of what she's dreamed has come true, so I truly believe her when she says she sees what she sees.

What are your thoughts on this? I feel the demon is draining her. She's sick, tired, weak, and is frustrated on how to rid herself of this. The spirits don't bother her at all. She accepts them. The demon needs to leave as soon as possible. Please let me know what to do.

Thank you, Sharry Bennington

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    I can relate to what your daughter is experiencing. but of course I am much older, and have been experiencing usually or odd things all my life, and I can say that you are open to the other side of life, you are between two worlds.

    Anyway, if you would like I could express more to you at another time, no I am not a quack are anything of the sort, I myself were born with a veil and other gifts from the Lord as well... I see evil spirits also, but you need to say ....In the name of our Lord Jesus I bound and send you back in which you come, say it with great authority and power.. keep in touch.....God bless you..Faye

    ReplyDelete