Friday, June 17, 2011

Me and the Savannah Ghost

I was young when it happened, third grade. I had been anticipating our trip to Georgia for weeks and when we arrived I saw a sign that made my jaw drop. 'Ghosts and Gravestones Tour.' It was a tour that would take you on a trolley at night to see the haunted stuff in Savannah.

[caption id="attachment_2484" align="alignright" width="279" caption="Sorrel Weed House"][/caption]

Well I got my parents to take me, and most of it was a blast! Except... The Sorrel Weed House. So we went inside and within the first 10 minutes I made my mom wait outside with me while my dad continued with the group.

There was a graveyard close to the area so I was focused on trying to count the gravestones I could see in the dim light. That's when it happened. My mom was on the trolley and I saw something. A, mass of some sorts. Too thin to be fog, to thick to be mist or a projection. I froze up, not sure what to do, it began hovering towards me. Chills ran up my spine as it came closer. It passed beside me, and disappeared.

To this day I have no clue what the mass was, but you could say that night blossomed into my obsession with the paranormal. To those whom go to the Sorrel Weed House, be warned.

Sent in by JellySammich, Copyright 2011 TrueGhostTales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment