Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happenings in My Room

Hi, I was just going to tell you a couple of experiences I've had in my room before.

My room's been decorated and changed to make it a bit more grown up for me as I'm now 12.

Well, nothing's happened ever since then but before, my light used to sometimes Flicker, I Didn't get scared because I got used to it.

Also, I was painting my Nails and after I Finished painting them, I lined them up on 1 of my shelves, I Went down-stairs and came back up a bit later and they were back up in my make-up bag where they were before!

My last experience in my room is, I have an airing cupboard and 1 Night, i was in bed and my mum went to kiss me goodnight.

Well, on the airing cup-board, there was a towel on there and my mum said: "That's odd! I Never put that towel there!''. I Asked my dad and he said he didn't and My brother's couldn't of done it as they never step foot in my room and they never went in their.

I'm not scared of these happenings as my house is so haunted. It's 100 years old and Victorian and as far as we know, 2 people have died in our house and 1 Night, I Heard conversations outside in the hall and I heard people on the stairs and going into my bath-room but I Asked my mum and Dad if it was them and they both said no. It went on for a while and my mum said she and my dad have heard conversations outside in the hall-way and down-stairs too..

Thanks for reading by the way

Sent in by Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment