Monday, May 23, 2011

All the Lovely Good Ghosts

Hi I'm Claire and I'm eleven years old. This is my ghost story about all the true friends I had.

When I was eight I moved to a big house on an acre of land. I really loved the house til things started to get weird. Well, one day I was going up stairs to get dressed and I had an ugly feeling that someone was watching me. As I was on the steps I heard feet running and BOOM! a door a slammed shut. I screamed and dropped to the floor. When I finally got the guts to get up my cats started to act all weird. They kept running to other door that shut and hiss. When I opened the door they acted more weird then before. My sister was not home and I was the only one up stairs.

Then I was outside once and I heard this little giggle. When I turned I saw what looked like a dress go around the corner of the house. I shouted for it to stop running and come back. But nothing happened so I guessed I had to go get this person. When I got to the front yard I saw a girl in a white dress down to her ankles. I was so scared that I shouted for her to get over her. She then stood and begin to cry, "Don't get mad! I didn't do anything!" And she dashed off. I was so scared that I ran into the house and cried myself asleep.

But that night my mother said that she heard crying and went to see if it was me but I was dead asleep. My mother went back to bed but like an hour later she heard humming. She thought it was me and said, "Claire! Go back to sleep now!" And the humming stopped.

Soon after that I got a Ouija board and found out that the little girls name was Sarah. Then soon after that we moved. I cried my eyes out and begged not to move because I didn't want to leave Sarah. But this house we moved into was the best.

The first thing I did was do the Ouija board with my brother Griffin. There was a ghost named Nellie and she was the most sweetest one ever. At night we talked till midnight playing games. But one day my sister said there was a ghost in the attic and her name was Edna. I was very interested in this Edna. So I went on the Ouija board to talk. I really love Edna. But then I asked when her birthday is. It went to December 15! My birthday is December 16! And Edna would have been 12 just like me. So we decided that she would be my twin. I made room in my bed for her to sleep, I gave her a pillow and blankets and we shared a doll to sleep with.

Well, that was my story. If any more things happen I'll definitely tell. And remember not all ghosts are bad. Some just want to be your friend.

Sent in by Claire, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

1 comment: