Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting in Touch with My Spirit Guide

I am a person who believes in the supernatural and in being so, I decided to try to get in touch with the spirit world. I found something on the internet and I tried it. It worked very well.

I had to get in touch with my spirit guide, (or guardian angel) and I did. I asked my guardian angel to give me a sensation or feeling to know they were there, and my arm suddenly jerked up! I was quite scared through out the process (as I have never contacted the spirit world before) so I asked if they could show me another sign. The same arm that jerked up was then unable to move for several seconds! Then I knew it wasn't my nerves. That is when I stopped the process because I was too frightened! I did however learn new things about myself.

It is worth trying if you don't get frightened easily and it will help you connect with your higher self.

Sent in by Jessica Blunt, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment