Friday, May 20, 2011

Who in the World Did That

My daughter, Yamine, has been difficult, she's saying the "woman next door" bothers her at night. Well, my youngest sisters [Tammy, 18] admits that "she had experiences with ghosts" and my twin [Keisha] says as a child, she was, also, in contact with this "woman." Why have I not had contact with this woman? So, I talked with my mom, asking her if she once knew this woman, and if she's just protecting us ? 'no I never knew somebody who died sorry ' my mom says every time.

Well, one evening, me, my young one, my oldest sister, [shay,23], Tammy, my mom and Keisha, were having dinner. As I'm eating a noodle, stomping appears from upstairs. As I push out my chair, stomping appears on the stairs. As I start to the staircase, I see a woman, in a black dress, red lipstick, and a smile face. But a man appears, and he's choking her. I call mom, she says she knows the woman, it was her old friend, Shamile.

Similar things have happened, but the woman is gone now. She's gotten contact with us, so there is now a new spirit.

Any thing similar?

Sent in by Kesha, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment