Monday, May 2, 2011

The Anduin Man

Australia is not like Norway, nor Ireland, and we do not have much myths as any European country has, but some places do. There is a river here, called the Anduin river, it was your typical polluted river, and I hate when nature is polluted, I love nature very much. But one day it was cleaned, we thought it was the council, we were wrong.

One day me and my brother walked to shopping centers, to buy a few movies to watch, and while we were almost home, I saw a man, with a black raincoat doing a type of traditional dance, he had his fingers pointing up and down and jumping around wildly. It was an odd dance, never seen before, and they he disappeared as a car passed the road. Who do you think this man is? Is he a dead ghost? A type of faerie?

Sent in by Larendeil

No comments:

Post a Comment