Monday, May 2, 2011

A Very Weird and Scary Dream

One night I had a dream that I was in my room and the power went off, then I got up out of bed and went to go run out my bedroom door to tell my parents that I was scared.

When I reached my bedroom door it wouldn't open like something or a ghost was preventing me from opening the door, then these ghosts or hands came out reaching for me. I tried opening the door again but it was no use, I couldn't open the door.

The hands all of a sudden started tickling me and it hurt, like they pushed me down and started tickling me and pinching me.

When I woke up I figured it was all a dream and I went back to sleep.

The next day I told dad about my dream and he said "If there was ever a ghost living in this house and wanted to hurt you, don't you think it would of got you by now?" So now I'm better.

Tell yourself that if you ever think a ghost or something is gonna hurt you.

Sent in by Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment