Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Black Figure

I'm Sarah and I am 24. So it all started when I was 14. It was a nice cool spring evening. I was outside watching the sun rise down out my window. At the corner of my eye I saw a black figure. I went to turn to see it, but it majestically disappeared. I had a fever and though I was just hallucinating. A few hours later, It turned somewhere around 11:00. I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling. Then I saw that black figure at the corner of my eye. I just shut my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up, my alarm clock was ringing. To turn it off, it suddenly did by itself. My mother or my brother weren't home. After I got dressed, I called school to let them know I had a fever and I will not be attending school today. Exact words: "Hello, umm this is Sarah McOnal." "Yes, this is Tanya the secretary." "I wont be attending school, I have the fever." "Yes, you already called about that.." I did? I thought to myself. It must of been my mother. "Oh.. umm who exactly called?" A silence was still on the phone. Then she hung up. I had noticed my phone line (MTS) was cut off. Just suddenly? It couldn't be the weather. Just then, I saw the black figure AGAIN! I quickly turned. And there it was. The shape of a human, tall, had black long long Hair, and white worn out clothes. I blinked, then it was gone. I had a chill down my spine.

Sent in by Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment