Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Didnt Believe in Ghosts Until...

I was with some buddies of mine, which consisted of myself, my mother, and two friends, Matt and Cassidy, who were about to be engaged. We went to a woman's house to get a some things for the couples new apartment, when I had this experience.

We were all standing around chatting after we introduced ourselves. When I kept hearing my name behind me, Matt was standing behind me and I just thought I was him being goofy, because he likes to pick on me. I turned around after ignoring him and asking him what he wanted. After a few times of this, I asked him if he was saying my name, and he responded, "no". This was very disturbing because my mother had heard my name as well.

Then the woman told us that she believes her house is haunted, because she will fold clothes and lay them on the bed before work. then when she would return home the clothes would be all over the floor and through the house.

This experience still scares me today, and now, I am a believer.

Sent in by Em, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment