Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things Can be Scary

What you are about to read is true, not a lie...

Strange things have been happening lately I have been hearing things seeing shadows and much more. I was outside in the street riding my scooter when it started to rain as I was going home I herd what seemed to be a car speeding towards me so I quickly scooted off not looking behind me then when I was off the road I turned around nothing was there I checked if it went down any streets or driveways… nope gone.

Last night as I was sleeping I woke to tapping on my window I woke it sill was knocking I got up and turned on the light nothing was there not even a branch but there where faint scratches. In the morning I woke up and got dressed and had brekkie ad about 6:17 am I heard the back screen door open I got up and went to the back door it was closed and locked I looked around at my neighbors they were asleep. As I left for the bus the gate out side my house rattled and then opened and closed back again since then I haven’t had anything strange happen yet.

I think something’s following me if it is I want to know what

Sent in by bree, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment