Saturday, April 16, 2011

Magician or Dead Hand?

When I was 12 years old (now I'm 22) me, my mother and my brother were going to a zoo in Toronto and it was 7:25 p.m.Behind the gate of zoo a man in black hat and black coat was watching me over 15 minutes. Then after couple of minutes he was calling me to his tent or his camp or something else. I told my mother and she said go dear don't worry we're still here.

When I looked at him he was kind of good person but when I get closer he smelled like a dead cat and was looking like a dead guy. So when I get there he gave me a sheet of spells. He told me to read it. I reply why? He said 'I can't read cause I can't see. Please son can you read for me and remember read very slowly and clearly' I was kind of cold feeling.

Then when I start reading I made some mistakes (cause there's other language spells) so when I end reading nothing happens. Suddenly a hand of human rise up from the ground behind me and I start crying. Then the hand didn't hurt me the hand catch that man and whoop his legs and I start running from his tent.

When I get out I see my mom and my brother over there and it was 7:25 p.m I guess when I met him it must be time froze and I told my brother he ignored me but my mom says this must be your imagination. And then I never ever go to zoo or talk to strangers again.

Sent in by Chris Adam Irvin, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment