Friday, April 8, 2011

The Girl in the Staircase

I was really sick one day and so I was laying in bed one night and waiting for my sister to call me for dinner that night. It got really quiet in my room and all I could hear was the sound of my breathing. As time went on, I began to hear footsteps. I turned quickly to see if my sister was trying to scare me. (I never really believed in ghosts)

When I walked out of my room, nobody was there, but the staircase to my attic was opened... I am very curious so I climbed up the staircase to see that nobody was there. I climbed down and went to sleep.

My sister later, came upstairs to call me for dinner and I was nowhere to be found. (I was hiding from her!) As my sister climbed the stairs to call me, she was approached by a little girl in white clothes, long black hair, holding a teddy bear. The girl whispered into her ears... "do you wanna play?" this stunned my sister, she was unable to move or speak. The girl touched her hand, ice cold and her eyes were hallowed. She began to walk up the stairs to where I was. The girl found me and signaled me to stand. She looked into my eyes and her ice cold hands touched my face, almost paralyzing me. When I could gain strength to move, I screamed. I fainted and when I woke up, I was on the couch with blood pouring out of my head. When I fainted I had hit my head on one of the nails on the loose boards in the attic.

I later found out that one of my friends had played bloody Mary, and when she did, she put MY name on the mirror. I never saw her again, but her body was discovered in a ditch by Redondo beach. This experience drove me to always take a second thought when I hear about other peoples stories. Now I do believe...

Sent in by Jenny, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment