Monday, April 18, 2011

Strange Ghost in My house

This experience happened to me about 3 months ago and it is the only weird experience with ghosts that I have had. I am 14 and I live in the capital of Romania, but I often go to the villages with my family.

Okay so for almost 2 years my neighbor was struggling with cancer. Her condition was very bad and we our family were worried why doesn't she come to the village anymore. So 4 months ago, we learned that she has died. We weren't so close to each other, so we just said "Oh well..." and went on with our lives. Until one day I went to my bed. It was in January and it was cold outside but I had the heater turned on and it was warm. I turned off the lights, and went to my bed.

I was lying on my bed trying to fall asleep while suddenly I started to feel very cold. And i felt some kind of breeze although the windows were tightly closed. It was very dark and I started to feel kinda nervous or uncomfortable. It was like somebody's watching me. And suddenly my door opened by itself. I freaked out but I believed this is just the strange breeze and i closed it. But the weird presence was still there.

Again, I tried to go to sleep, but now I was hearing some kind of knocks coming from the wardrobe. It was like somebody was trying to open it but he couldn't. And at the same time, when I close my eyes and then open 'em, I started to see light, shiny things coming from the lamp and then disappearing. By that time I was freaked out so I dove under my sheets and probably an hour after that, I fell asleep.

I don't know what it was, maybe it was my imagination, but the presence, the knocking, the opened door(?) were so real. What was it?

Sent in by Chris, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment