Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Very Haunted House

I Used To live in a an old haunted house, that was pretty much infested with spirits of the afterlife. It was really terrifying for me, since I was only about 14 at the time. So almost every night when the lights went out, and everybody went to bed I would always be laying in bed, trying to go to sleep. It was like the house kept me up, and it felt like I never got any rest in that house. I always heard footsteps walk right up to my bed, and of course I would be undercover, literally frozen! I remember peeking out of the covers a few times to see who it was at first, but there was never anyone there. So that's when I knew that it was ghosts.

I also heard strange knocks, bangs, taps, and what sounded like little kids laughing or playing around in my room. That would happen pretty much every night. I hated it! Finally after my parents were spooked out beyond belief, we all moved out of the house and now inhabit a nicer, modernized home which live in today. I'm happy to be rid of that house, and I feel sorry for anybody who ever lives in that house.

Sent in by Chaela Q., Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment