Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Is Someone With Me?

Ok so I have read stories about ghosts and everything with friends,but I always pushed it aside never believing in it.

One day me and my friend's *Not Naming Names* were taking pictures in my sisters room one day, and late one night whilst putting them on Facebook I noticed something that made my heart race.I Saw to Orb like figures beside me and my sister, we turned the flash off the camera and the only light was the hallway light on so nothing could have reflected off it. I was twelve at the time and now I am 14, I then let my sister see them and she was so shocker that she stopped everything and just stared at the photo, trying to thing of a explanation other then ghost orbs, I mean my sister says "do you ever see the cats staring at midair and nothing is there"i always answered with "yes" me and my sister stayed up all night not wanting to sleep scared of what might happen.

Also my friend is a believer in god and she always gets the feeling of someone stroking her hair, I know its sounds a little creepy. I had always had a feeling of someone watching me, Once our house had a power cut and me and my sister held hands because we were both scared of the dark and something with a strong force separated out hand it was not me or her because I would of felt her fingers lifting, But this time our hands were still together and it HURT a lot like our wrists were being broken.

I am very scared there is a lot more stuff going off but I cant put them down because my friend doesn't like to be reminded of the HORRIBLE stuff that happened to her. All I can say is that something put her in the hospital with a broken foot,arm and wrist.

Sent in by Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment