Monday, April 4, 2011

My House and Things that Still Happen

I moved into my house nine years ago but as soon as my nan died when I was five years old, strange things started to happen like I would have dreams about when happened to people that died and it still happens now like if I'm in the house on my own I would hear things walking around upstairs and hear voices calling my name.

When me and my mate were in the house on our own she could hear someone calling her name and saying she seen something and felt something cold on her arm and we both felt someone breathing on our backs. Its the strangest thing ever and she took a video of me dancing and she caught something on camera.

We told my mum about it and she felt strange things as well like someone running out of her bathroom and trying to hurt her and we both have heard a little girl talking, laughing and crying. My mum told me once when I was at school she thought she heard me ask where the dog was and she looked to see where I was and I wasn't there and she looked at the clock and realized I was still at school.

I always see things and hear thing when I'm in my room like docking station was off and it turned itself on and went off again and it was really strange. I always see things as well like shadows and recently I've seen a black shadow. I'm not scared of it, I just get freaked out, and I've had a lot of problems like this as well because something always used to wake me up in the middle of the night and I can always hear footsteps on the landing and in the loft as well.

It still happens now I'm not even joking its actually true because I don't make stuff up like this.

Sent in by Ellie Dodd, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment