Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Ghost At Edgewater Drive

The story I am about to tell happened about five years ago and I found out about it right after we moved.

One night my dad gets home at about 11 o'clock and goes to turn off the alarm as he walks down the hallway he runs into what looks to be a little girl about my age which at the time was about seven. In the dark he can't see much so he thinks it's me and tells her to go back to bed. She just stands there acting as if nothing was said. Now he's angry. He tells her to go back to bed once more still thinking that its me. Then all of a sudden she runs down the hall and jumps in the closet. My dad walks up opens the door and sees the clothes move looks around and nothing is there. What do you think about that?

Also on a Sunday afternoon my dad is sleeping when he wakes up and out of the corner of his eye he sees the little girl running down the hallway into my room. Creepy right? Well then my dad walks into my rooms and sees her run into the closet. He goes over and sits on the bed and tells her to come out and stop hiding from him. My grandma walks in worried about all the commotion and asks him why he's yelling and he says Ashlie wont come out of the closet and I told her to take off her Sunday dress so she won't get it dirty. She replies, ''Ashlie went with her mother and siblings to go shopping a few hours ago.'' When I heard that chills ran up my spine.

Those are the events that have happened to my dad. My grandma claims that she has heard someone in the bathroom giggling. I don't know about you but that freaks me out. I hope you have enjoyed my ghost stories.

Sent in by Ashlie, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment