Monday, April 7, 2008

Talking Stuffed Animals And The Poltergeist Upstairs

Okay, yesterday (Feb 27) I was on the phone with my half brother and our conversation ended up about paranormal experiences that have happened to us recently. He told me about when he was sitting on his bed in the dark and he was (for some reason) talking to his stuffed animals about who he liked in our class. He said that one of his stuffed animals, which was a build a bear rabbit by the name of "Floppy", said to him in an old man's voice to "just tell her" and he said "did you just talk to me"? and Floppy said "yes don't you know that we can talk"? and they stopped talking.

What could have possessed them to talk? A poltergeist? Or something else?

The second story; George (my half brother) had fallen asleep on the couch downstairs and he had to get something from upstairs and the door was closed (he had left it wide open). He went back down stairs and closed the door and then went back upstairs and again the door was closed.

He had decided to open the door and wait for it to close so, he did. He went into the room when he heard walking and the door closed. The walking went toward him and he jumped on the bed and it stopped.

I am confused by this and so is he, please help. This "thing" claims to be an angel from Heaven, but I don't believe it. Please reply why you think my half brother's home is haunted. Thanks for reading!

Sent in by Amaya, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment