Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ghostly Voices

Me and my friend Anee were watching TV, and like most 14 year old girls, we got bored easily, so we turned the TV off and walked upstairs.

I had to clean my trousers in my parents sink as I couldn't put them in the washing machine. I had put the remote on the banister upstairs so we knew were it was. I was just rinsing my trousers when my friend pointed out a little girls voice saying 'hello', so my friend closed the door.

After that I told her we had to go downstairs to put my trousers in the tumble dryer. Coming down the stairs we heard it again so we ran into the kitchen and stayed there for half a hour.

After many attempts of trying to get into the living room we finally sat down on my sofa and turned the ipod on to break the tension. After the song had finished and my ipod had turned off, we heard the same little girl singing and then we heard cans being rattled around in the kitchen so we ran into the downstairs toilet. We then heard the kitchen door open and close and footsteps then walked across the living room floor.

I had by this time closed the downstairs toilet's door and was holding onto it very tight then something started pulling and trying to get in. After about half a minute the thing stopped and then we heard a knock at the front door. We cautiously peered out the bathroom door and found my dad outside because he had forgotten his key. If it wasn't for him, I don't no what would've happened!

This story is true and was one of the most frightening experiences ever.

Sent in by Fern and Anee, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

1 comment: