Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Nephew Talked With My Dead Father

Well, first I will tell you a bit about my family and I. I'm only 14 years of age and have had many paranormal experiences happen to me as many of my family members have. But I Never expected my two year old nephew to come out with something my dad liked to do with us as children.

Now for my story. Close to two years ago now, my older sister Jolene, her son Zach (please keep in mind he was only two when this happened) and I were sitting at home when Zach comes out from the lounge room talking to some one. Amused, my sister asked, "Zach, who are you talking to?" When he replied, "Pa", it was not quite as amusing.

I then asked, "what were you and Pa talking about?" His reply shocked me, "Pa wants to play dinosaurs with me." Zach continued to talk to his Pa for the rest of the night.

The reason Zach's reply had shocked me was the fact that my father had liked dinosaurs and every night my dad would joke and make us tell him a story about dinosaurs.

This was not the only experience my nephew had had with my father. There would be times when he would sit and laugh along with 'his Pa'. It stopped just recently, but its still not the end of my family's experiences.

Sent in by Emii, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment