Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Evil Doll

When I was seven and my sister was five she used to share a room with me. She had this little doll, she called it Belli Motiyui.

The doll would wake me up at night. The doll would cry every single night, even if the batteries were dead. One night my sister went missing. We looked everywhere for her. Three hours later we heard her crying from the attic, it took us 34 minutes to find her in the attic. She was bleeding, but she wouldn't tell us why, she just kept repeating, "No, Belli". I was scared that night.

The next day I woke up and she was gone again. We couldn't find her anywhere. I checked the attic, but she wasn't there. When I tried to leave, the attic door shut on me locking the door tight. Then I saw her doll Belli, the dolls head was spinning around fast, like I told you there were no batteries in the doll.

We didn't find my sister till the next day. She was in the attic, deep in the attic. She was talking to something saying, "Belli, ha-ha you're so funny". Then I picked her up and she screamed, "let me go! Belli help me".

The good thing was that we moved because after that my mom found out the house was haunted by some man who died in the house at age 23. I still hear strange noises coming from there but I have not been in that house since

Sent in by Jamal Dion Austin, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment