Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Ghost Story

My parents, younger sister, Rachel, and I moved into our new house in 2005. I was excited about moving into this new house and it seemed really cool at the time.

Not long after we had moved in, I thought I heard Rachel crying, and went downstairs to find out why. When I got downstairs, I found her on the couch... fast asleep. I didn't think much about it then. My imagination is usually pretty vivid.

But in August 2006, my parakeet died. I was really upset because she was my best friend. Quite a few times, for the rest of that year, I thought I heard her but thought that It was just the floor creaking, since it's kinda old.

But then, in January, I woke up around 1:30 am. For some reason, I looked to the wall to the right of my bed. Oddly enough, their was a small, glowing form that seemed to be leaning against the chair I have there. It looked about the size of a 2 year old, even though it was standing. I just laid there, staring at it for about an hour.

Then,to my relief, Rachel started crying next door. I jumped up and ran to her room. Luckily, my mom also woke up, and told me that it was ok and to go back to bed. I made it through the night.Since then, nothing that odd has happened.

Written by Julia Sebock, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment