Friday, April 4, 2008

White Ghostly Figure In Georgia

My story is short, (sorry), but one time my mom and I were living in Georgia, along with my four brothers and one sister and my dogs Max and Cody and our cats Smokey, Boots and Angel.

My dad's a truck driver so he was gone all the time and home a little bit. My brothers were over at our old friends house. Where we used to live we had a lot of hills and one of my brothers went running. So they were all gone except me and my mom and we were just sitting there talking about something, I cant remember what, when I guess me and her just had a strange urge to just look at the window. Outside you could see something white floating with no shape or form just floating there randomly.

Well, my mom got up because she thought it was my brother who ran for some reason. Then I remembered it wasn't because he was wearing a blue muscle tee shirt. And anyway she checked and there was nothing there. No one was outside or anything. The whole thing is that it was so Peaceful and wasn't scary at all.

To this day it still makes me wonder if it was and angel or just a ghost with no harm in it.

Sent in by Samantha, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment