Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Is This An Angel Or A Demon?

In 2006, this happened in my old house, back in New York. I was sleeping in my bed, it was probably about 2:00 in the morning (I'm guessing). Then I wake up from this deep sleep, not knowing the reason why I woke up.

I wake up and I see this little country western girl sitting right in front of my bed, in a wooden chair. She had blond hair that was tied into two side braids, probably about six - nine years old, had a white dress on (looked like she was wearing a night gown) and was wearing no shoes on.

When I saw her, I didn't really freak out. It was like her presence just calmed me. Don't get me wrong, I was scared but calm. Weird right?

The only people at my house that day was my parents and my sister, she was 13 years old at the time. There was no one in my house that has blonde hair. The "thing" didn't look like a ghost to me at the moment. She just stared at me in a relaxing way.

Now that I actually think about it, I think she might have been my guardian angel. I never found out what that "thing" really was. Questions are always rushing through my mind. Can it be? This is a true story! Believe or not.

Sent in by Bricy Vargas, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment