Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What Scares You The Most?

What scares you the most? If you ask me that I will say dolls. Now this is a true story and well I tell it over and over again.

We had just bought our house back in Texas. I found a doll in the attic when I was like nine and well, the crazy thing was that it looked like it was psycho and it freaked me out.

I left it in my room and ran outside to play. When I came back it was gone so I figured my mom threw it out so I didn't mind it at all.

The next day my parents went to go buy me a doorknob and lock for my door. When I got back from school they told me to try it out. And you know when you look in a door knob you see your reflection? Well I locked the door and I saw me and right beside me I saw that doll looking at me with hatred. I tried to open the door but I forgot it was locked. My parents heard me scream and ran to help me. They couldn't because the door was locked. I was pounding on the door, but nothing.

The next thing you know I just wake up and I am running to the door and I didn't know where I was for a second. I was pounding on the door so hard and screaming my dad's name. I was screaming so loudly that I couldn't hear my mom screaming my name. She calmed me down telling me that my dad went to the store and that he will be right back.

I thought that that doll had only been a dream and I was so relieved until my mom asked why were screaming yesterday in your room?

Sent in by Vanessa, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment