Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ghost In My House

The night it happened I was lying in bed oblivious to what was going on in my house. As the night fell it got creepier by the moment. Dishes were falling to the ground, whispers in my ear, footsteps in the hall. And the water in my bathroom sink was running all at once. I decided to get up, face my fears and see what was happening in my very own house.

I walked gently and slowly down the stairs waited by the wall and poked my head out to see. When I did this, there in my face I saw a woman with long black hair and jagged old clothes doing the same thing on the other side of the wall. I screamed and ran for the door. Pulling and tugging at the door but nothing happened it was like someone or something was holding it closed.

I ran to the basement to get some sort of weapon but there I heard more, louder whispers. Banging on the closed door was something I fear to tell. I was running to the door of the basement but, it was locked. I was stranded in my own basement with fear and discomfort.

Again I saw the women standing in front of me, staring and coming toward me. I went black.

In the morning I woke up in my bed with three scratches down my palm to wrist. Blood stains were all over my bed and clothes. I still to this day don't know what happened to me that night.

I've wanted to leave for thirteen years now, but its like the spirits are eating at my soul and leaving me with nothing but fear and doubt of life. I've decided now to live among them and let them take control of me. I have no strength to fight. I have no control of myself. I couldn't leave if I tried. I'm trapped.

Sent in by Mark, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment