Thursday, April 3, 2008

Paranormal Activity In My House

Hello, my name is Rae. I am only 10, but please don't say I'm making this because I'm not. Anyways on to the story.

Awhile ago, I was up really late at 3 am, and I was sitting on the couch next to the window in the living room, and I heard a thumping noise outside on the back deck as if someone were walking. I would have looked and seen what had made the noise except that all the doors and windows were locked. I'm not allowed to go outside after 7:00, and it was pitch black outside. I got really scared, so I went and told my mom and went to bed.

Just today (April 1), only about 10 minutes ago, I heard a noise upstairs as if someone were walking around on the creaky floor, and then I heard low muffled voices coming from the same area. I'm still pretty creeped out by this, and just to let you know, I looked, and then my dad looked.

Also, when I try to go to sleep at night, its hard. My boyfriend, who practically lives here during weekends and breaks, thinks it's also haunted. Personally, I think the stairs and the bathrooms (that are right above and below each other) are the creepiest places.

Sent in by Rae, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment