Friday, October 9, 2009

Ouija Board in the Barn

I have a history of playing with the Ouija board and I really do believe in it.

My parents split up and one day I was going to my dads barn that was built in 1807. Me and my brother figured it must have had a lot of history so we pulled the Ouija board out and immediately we started having a connection. My brother is an easily distracted person and he saw a wooden bat outside that wasn't his and went to go play with it. I was still playing with the board..

Long story short the bat my brother went to go play with was a boy's named Calby, his dad was an alcoholic and he was drunk and beat Calby with that same bat. Then Calby's dad burned him in the fire pit that we use to this day. I almost started crying when I found all this out. I love you calby.

Sent in by Kelly, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment