Monday, October 12, 2009

Haunted Army Camp in Northern Ireland

When I was little I moved to Northern Ireland. My dad was in the army so we lived on an old army camp.

We checked out some info on our house because we always felt that there was something there but we'd never seen anything until a month after we moved in. Basically the research we did said that the houses there were built on top of bogs and things.

I don't remember much but I do remember playing in the front garden and seeing a black figure in the porch. It was there for ages. At tea time I said to my mum, "who was that man in the porch earlier?" and she looked quite shocked and said no one was there.

A little while later she said to me, "Lauren have you ever seen anything in the house?" and I said no and I soon found out that on the same day objects had been moving around the house and my mum had seen something run past her it was all a bit freaky!

Written by Lauren, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment