Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Grandmothers Spirit

Hi Friends, I am Ud. I am living in Orissa of country India. The story may not be a big one but I have written as much as possible. I still get afraid whenever I think of that day.

It was really scary and for me specially a horrible day. My grandma expired on that day. I was just going from one room to another in my house. Then suddenly I felt someone running beside me, and I thought it was my little sister. I thought she might be searching something. I just got shocked so I shouted loudly what's she doing.

When I went to that room no one was there, I got very scared. Then suddenly my sister came out from outside and asked me, "what happened". I didn't want her to be afraid so I just told her, "nothing". But I was really scared.

That night my uncles son told me that when he was playing videogame slowly someone was trying to take the blanket off of him but no one was there. Still the blanket was going up. Then he just gathered his blanket and slept quickly but having a fear inside. I still afraid when I remember that day and know exactly what happened.

Written by Ud, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment