Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grandma Visits Me in My Dreams

Three years ago I was 13. My grandma from my dads side had just died. I didn't really know her but she was like a really good person - she did charity work and volunteered a lot.

I only saw her on Christmas and New years. After she died my life hasn't been the best. Three months after she passed on my dad lost his job. That week she visited me in my dream and talked to me about it. She also told me to tell him to think  about selling cars. I woke up that next morning and suggested it - he said ok and guess what - now he owns a car dealership. Then aunt got Cancer. My grandma visited me in my dreams for that too and told me she would be ok.

Its been three years and my grandma still visits me in my sleep. The last time she did it was because me and my friend had been in a fight. She told me to apologize first and talk it with her and everything would work out fine- which it did.

I'm really glad she visits me. Does anyone else have a story like this? This is 100% true and I love you grandma.

Sent in by Tori Beth, Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. Your story is amazing, your very lucky. and im glad things worked out for your father. in the past i used to feel my grandmothers presence around my a lot, this was when we used to have a lot of family problems. lately a few times i've had dreams with her in it. Like last night. But I'm not sure what it meant and can barely remember anything, but can't stop thinking about it. It's how I stumbled on you comments. I've had other experiences at night feeling a presence and seeing some sort of light but I get too scared and try avoiding opening my eyes...lol i donno why i'm writing this down nothing to really do with your story...

    ReplyDelete