Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Me and the Little Swing Ghost

Okay so let me just start by saying this is completely true.

Me and my ex-boyfriend broke up like ten months ago and now we started to talk again and stuff. Being a 19 year old girl I get left alone often at home, so he comes to visit me often. So one night my parents decided to go out with friends, and me having nothing to do I asked him if he would come over, so he came and we got a little too friendly with one another. I then got up and said that its not right and left to make us some drinks.

When I got back everything in my room was stuck to the roof and he was staring at me and his eyes were all white. Then he talked to me like he had seven different voices and said that it was wrong that I didn't want to sleep with him. I was so totally freaked out and when I started to pray everything fell to the floor again but to my relief nothing broke and everything was back in place.

When I looked up to see where he was, he was gone. I felt a great shock and left the house. After a few days I didn't hear anything from him so I went to his parents house and they said he died 6 months ago. I was so shocked I collapsed and every night since then he comes and sits on the swing outside my room calling my name over and over till 3 am the morning.

Written by Bianca, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

1 comment:

  1. How did he die , was it sudden, and if so he must have had quiet a bit of unfinished business with you . You should seek out someone like a psychic to help to let him know to move on if it is him. If it is not him then seek a priest to explain to you what it is .

    ReplyDelete