Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cynthia is home now

You have read my past stories, now here comes another! Me, Julia, & Ben where all settled down when another ghost appeared. I asked her if she had lived in this house, she told us no. She had been haunting an alley in Indianapolis since she was shot & killed. But there was know one to talk to, it was just her all alone.

 She had been to many houses with unwelcome arms. I invited her to live in this house with us. She was very excited. Then we asked her name, she said her name was Cynthia, we all welcomed her with open arms. She moved into the underground house that was under my house, She has had just recently informed me that we all are a nice, happy, family now.

 I told them all not to go blabbing about this to everyone because this wasn’t an orphanage, & they understood, & fallowed my directions. Thank you for reading my story, see you next time.

Story by Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment