Friday, October 30, 2009

Ghost of the Past

It all started when I was nine at a sleepover with a 5th grader. Of course I was in 4th grade and she was in 5th so I felt cool. On the way to spend the night at her house we planned what we were gonna be doing. When we got there her mom and dad went hunting so we had the house to ourselves.

We were sitting on the couch when out of nowhere a corona beer box fell. We wanted to be paranormal investigators so we always watch ghost shows. So of course we got out the camera. We took a picture, by the time it developed we were weirded out for 2 more boxes had fell. When we looked at our picture we knew we had more stuff on our hands. If you looked at it you could see it was a boy's face right by the boxes.

We got the Ouija board out. When we did we asked what is your name. It spelled out QJ. We asked how old are you . He responded 9. The last question we asked was what year is it. He spelled out 1897. We said if you are here to harm us make a loud tap. Nothing happened so we knew he was good. We went on with our day normally like it never happened. When I went home she came to my house.

We were jumping on  the  trampoline when we decided to play in the dirt. Right then my mom yelled time for lunch. We ate quickly eager to get back to our digging when we realized there were 2 chopsticks in the shape of an x right where we were digging. We had to do something. So we got the board back out and spelled please leave us alone we will do almost anything please. It spelled ok help me crossover. So we prayed with him and soon enough the breeze came as quickly as it left. QJ was in a better place but now 1 year later I still wonder if we really did help him or if we created something more for I feel watched time from time but not always like I'm being watched by evil.

Sent in by Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment