Monday, November 2, 2009

My Ghostly Secret

Ever since I was born I have had the ability to see ghosts, my first was when I was born. I looked around the room and I saw everyone but I looked around again and I saw another figure that wasn't there before. I have met many ghosts, but their is one I have known for a very long time. Her name is Julia and she has a story about how she died and she told me.

Julia had lived in my old house her entire life, then she had to move to different home. She was very upset because her family built that house, together. The house was built in the 1940's so, you know. She wasn't shot, stabbed, or any source of that nature.

One night while she was sleeping she just lost the will to live. She died of natural causes. Even though I moved to a new house she followed me and I'm glad. I know this might be hard it believe, but its true. Also I have many other stories but if you want to hear them tell me and I can let you know.

Sent in by Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment