Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Spooky Hallway

One day when I was at home I was dreaming I hade a night mare and the last vision I saw was of a skull figure.

I woke up sweating I hade a shower. all day it haunted me and just before I went to bed at night  when it was dark I walked over to the spot I saw the skull in my dream. (now the skull is a shadow witch is only there during the night when you stand on it it isn't a shadow because where it is meant to make a shadow it doesn't.) The skull always looks straight face but now it had a smile on its face I stood on it nothing happened so I went to bed.

That night I woke up a wailing sound echoed around my house after all there had been a storm after I fell asleep.

I got up and walked around my house got a drink of water as I was leaning on the cupboard a white fingernail turned around the corner and I peered at it I took a step towards the nail and turned around the corner a ghost with white hair in a white dress was peering at me  it looked at me in shock I couldn't blink and then it stepped towards me and stepped into my body.

I still think that that ghost is in me haunting my bones cause every night at that time I get up and have a drink and around the corner I always see a white nail.

This is a true story it has scared me to death all my life it is a relief to get it out to the world!

Sent in by "geea", Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment