Thursday, November 12, 2009

Myldred Comes Back

When I was at my nonna's she and my nonno built their house on an acreage there before was a shack that a farmer and his family used to live there.The girls name was Myldred and she was the second oldest girl in a family of 5 she was only 13 years old at the time.

One day she was playing with her dog outside were the road is now and were the well used to be. A drunk came up to her and asked her for money in response she kept on fighting "no, no, no leave me alone" in frustration he pushed her into the well. Her brother Edmond found her an hour later when going to get some water.

After having a quick paupers funeral she was hastily buried so not to spread rumors in the ravine. I was only 9 at the time my nonno and nonna were having their 70th anniversary and hundreds of people were on the property that I never knew. I saw a girl with straight red hair and in a little white dress walking up the stairs. I said my name to be polite and asked her hers, she just kept walking up the stairs she walked into the guest room. I followed and went and looked and to see if she was there she wasn't anywhere to be found.

I told my cousins but they thought I was crazy. I slept over and at 2:30 in the morning and I saw a glowing white figure on the road. I slipped on my slippers and grabbed my teddy bear and went out side. There right in front of me was the girl I saw on the stairs. She started to scream and pointed at a pair of head lights that were glowing on the road about 100 meters away and a figure got out of the car. I ran in side and locked all the doors and windows. Why I think Myldred came back is to keep others from having a violent fate like her.

I found this out from my nonn s neighbor. And then I believed him when I saw her so far my cousin saw her last year I am 13 right now.

Sent in by Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment