Thursday, November 5, 2009

Headless Man in Spanish Military Uniform

It was almost 6 in the evening when I went to my grandmother's room. I was just sitting on one of the couches while staring from the window. I was probably six then.

For no apparent reason, I found myself just paralyzed, looking at a decapitated body. I ran out of the room as fast as I could, screaming at the top of my lungs. Nobody believed me when I told them that I saw a guy with no head, riding a black horse, and wearing a Spanish military uniform.

It all started one morning. I woke up like I usually do. I ate, bathed, played outside a bit and did what kids do. Maybe the decapitated guy wanted to show me a lesson or two in doing some chores for once in my life. So, that afternoon, I was bored to death. My family was minding their own business, they watched TV, while I went to well... stare a bit. I did that for about an hour, I was getting a little drowsy and just when I thought I wanted to join my family I watching TV I suddenly thought I heard hooves, or horse footsteps. I dismissed the thought as just a product of my wild and not to mention disoriented imagination (I was sleepy that time) but, when I heard it getting louder, I got up on my feet and thought, it must be my uncle (he owns horses) but, as soon as I was about to greet him a decapitated man showed up. In shock, I ran to my family, screaming. That night, I didn't sleep, I tossed from side to side, making sure he wasn't near me.

I will never stare for an hour ever again!

Sent in by Reese Anderson, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment