Sunday, November 8, 2009

My First Supernatural Experience

Hi, I am 22 years old. I never believed in ghosts but always had an interest in listening to ghost stories. I went to Shimla for an excursion with my college friends and teachers. There were eight of us and three teachers. I stayed in a guest house with my seven friends and teachers. We were warned strictly not to go out of our rooms without the permission of our teachers as because the place was new for all of us. Things were as usual except I experienced a supernatural power.

One night I felt very home sick, so I took my cell phone and made a call at my home. But unfortunately I was not getting the connection so I had to come out of my room. Everything was silent. I had a little talk with my parents as because I had little balance.

When I was about to enter my room I heard someone calling me by my name. Initially I was not scared because I did not understand who was calling me. But just then I saw an old lady wearing strange clothes approaching towards me. She was standing a bit far away from me. As she came nearer to me I saw she was bald headed with green eyes and had no nose. I was haunted to see that. The only thought I had was to get in to my room anyhow. As she was gazing at me I was about to vomit.

Anyhow I stepped in to my room and without letting anyone know I got in to my bed. The next morning I was severely sick. I shared my true incident with my friends later on and they all supported me to forget the incident. But it is just impossible.

Sent in by Shaina Kumar, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment