Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where Did It Come From?

When I was 10 I used to play outside late with my brother Adam and cousin Jessica. I'm native American so it would get pretty dark around 5:00 pm so we would play from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm.

One night in December 2006 we were outside at night it was around 9:00pm and we were at the corner of my house and we were talking until I looked at the side of my house and saw a dark figure coming around the bend. I was so scared it looked like a boy but if it was a real person I would've saw the face but it was all black I screamed and we went running inside. My brother didn't see or my cousin but I did tell them and they believe me.

Again in 2008 my most best friend Tash came back and as always it was late and dark we were talking then she said that she should go home and I said ok then for some reason I knew she was going to come running back. She did as I thought but I thought she just forgot to tell me something but she came back crying very hard and told me she saw a girl that looked exactly like her she said she tried to run but she couldn't and the girl just stared at her in the bushes it was right in front of her then she immediately turned back and ran to my house I do not know where these sprits came from but my friend might. She said that when she moved she moved into a haunted house but that is another long story.

These things that happened are true I did not make this up man when I first saw that boy sprit and my friend saw that girl spirit we never been so scared in our lives.

Sent in by Donna Sutherland, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment