Thursday, October 15, 2009

Haunted Shoes

I live in a 400+ year old hall and my dad has lived in it for nearly 50 years and has not seen anything unusual until I bought these new Air Max sneakers/training shoes. It seems like that my shoes have adapted a mind of there own and they end up everywhere when nobody's touched or moved them!

Most nights when I come home from the gym and have been wearing them I put them on the shoe rack next to all my other shoes. In the morning or even sometimes before I go to bed they have moved or gone missing. Even one time in the summer when I left the door open they ended up outside neatly placed on the door mat covered in mud as if the swine's have done a circuit around the garden.

It's definitely not my dad and I don't have any pets what so ever. But it happens almost every night and I haven't seen anything like a figure orb and even the bloody shoes move alone! And nothing strange as happened at all.

Commonly they face the opposite way round, and neatly placed on the door step as if I opened the door and they'd bolt away. I've had them around three months now and the strange phenomena still on goes.

What's going off? Is a ghost got a fetish and is obsessed with my shoes? Is something trying to tell me something? Or are they cursed?

Written by Adam F, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment