Sunday, October 18, 2009

Orbs and A Ghost Girl

It started in 2007, I've been seeing something in my house. All around my house I've been seeing medium sized black orb like things traveling around the room. That was the beginning.

About three months later I saw a dark haired girl, it was facing away from me behind a couch. I thought it was a member of the family so I said, "Lourie?" And it quickly went around the corner. That's when I realized that no one else was home at the time so I looked around the house and I found nothing.

After that I went to sleep and I woke up and got slapped across the face but there was nothing there.

Weeks later I kept seeing a shadow of a person every where I went and I always felt like I was being watched. It's not a good feeling. Still every now and then I catch a glimpse of a girl but it always disappears.

Written by Dean Allison, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment