Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shocked and Confused

Well I really don't have much to tell but I've heard a few ghost stories in my day, I wouldn't say I completely doubt the idea of ghosts but I never had any encounters, and I'm 26, until today.

I was at my second home which is set up like day care but I did not fully move in. I was putting books in the book shelf, brought in a globe and placed a new light bulb on the porch. Once I got done with the books I was throwing the bags away that the books came in and was ready to leave when I heard banging on the wall. It sounded like it was coming from the steps which was about 10 feet from me, it was about 5 or 6 loud hits on the wall.

I am really freaked out and confused that's why I'm on this web site now. I've been watching ghost hunters for about a year now and I kind of wanted to experience something to know for a fact that its real, well now that it happened I'm not that excited, the bangs on the wall were too aggressive and I'm not sure I can move in.

Oh yeah and when I got the house I did a lot of remodeling and we found a door and walls with blood on them, I have no idea what happened in that house but I would like to get to the bottom of it before I lose my mind.

Sent in by Ashley Farris

No comments:

Post a Comment