Thursday, March 3, 2011

Two Imaginary Friends - or Were They?

For some reason I am now 27 years old and lately my experiences that I had with imaginary friends when I was younger has been playing on my mind because although my parents brother and sister thought it was funny when I was younger watching me speak to not one but two imaginary friends it was not so funny for me as when I got older its not like they just went away but I never forgot.

I have never really spoke about them until the past year I have been reading more into the spiritual world and angel therapy I thought if I shared how my experiences went with imaginary friends other people may have had the same experience or tell me if they are spirits or angels or just a child's mind.

I had two and they were twins and I still can see their faces hair color and clothes they used to wear, One was always trying to get me into trouble and the other was the good one. The boy who's name was Paul was mischievous and the girl who was called Patasha was a very good girl didn't want to do things "my parents" said we could not do etc...

Has anyone ever had two imaginary friends - or is it just me?

by Gemma, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

Imaginary Friend or Ghost?

1 comment:

  1. My niece up until she was like 4 had a "friend" No being her aunt and used to paranormal things all my life. I sat and watched other adults tell her to knock it off and to stop talking to herself. I have a feeling however that "lizbet" was like your friends more then just a make believe friend . I remember reading that besides animals young Children are highly sensitive to the other side of the veil ( I say veil only because when I was younger that is how the spirit world was described to me by my grandmother as sort of a veil between two worlds. Yes we are Irish and Scots so it falls in to that .) So part of me thinks "lizbet" was more then just a imaginary friend. i think what my nice was calling her "friend" was possibly a child spirit. So yours possibly could of been too.

    ReplyDelete