Friday, March 11, 2011

A Paranormal Affair

A Paranormal Affair

Have you ever been awaken by a noise or touch that felt so real you’d swear it just happened? but wasn’t sure if you were dreaming or not? Well, in the past several years I’ve had some really strange things happen to me, usually while I’m sleeping but also at times while I’ve been awake, and I have to admit it’s really making me start to question my sanity, although I believe in ghosts and have had several encounters with them.


I have been married for 22 years, but seem to have a ghost or so I think, that has been trying to get close to me for several years now, this is some of the things that has happened…


The other night I had some trouble getting to sleep, but when I did I awoke to what felt like a man kissing my leg,I thought it was my husband and fell back to sleep, but that morning I had…



Source: A Paranormal Affair Tell 'em Ghost-Space.com sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment