Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dreams of a Past Life

I don't know where to begin or the age where I realized I was having weird dreams or started remembering them. All I can remember it could be as young as three or four.

The first dream and most reoccurring dream right up to my age of 34 is one where I am some kind of gangster in Shanghai in the 1930's when Japan was bombing the city.

I remember air raid sirens going off, and explosions in the street, windows being shattered in some kind of social club. And then hot searing pain as the roof timbers collapsed and fell on me, and remember telling a person dressed in 1930s American gangster type clothes to take my wife out and keep her safe and take care of her.

My wife as I remember was wearing a light pink flowery kimono type dress, with flower patterns.

By Daniel Ho, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment