Thursday, March 17, 2011

Is my School's Stairwell Haunted?

Before you read this I don't care if you don't believe me. I am telling the truth.

When I was in grade four some of my friends and I were working out in the hall. As someone came out from the stairwell (opening a door)my friend through my eraser in the stairwell. I went to get it when I heard a strange noise as if someone taking a pencil and running it against bars. I peered over the balcony too look and I said, "Hello?..... is any one there?" I got no respond. When my friends heard me talking they came out to see what I was doing.Instantly they heard it too. We began taking kids from our class and brining them into the stairwell but it stopped when they came in. When they left it started again.

This happened last year (grade six.) My friend and I were working together for a French project at school. We asked to go out in the stairwell and my French teacher said, "Sure but there is another group working in there." Luckily it was our friends. one of the girls that was in the other group just recently had a birthday party. My partner and her partner was invited. We began to talk about how much fun the party was until we heard a pencil break and then drop on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. We all looked at each other in shock and I began to walk away from the doors (which was were we were working)to the top of the staircase. I looked straight down and I saw a old pencil that was broken right in half. I called my friends to come see. The girl who had a birthday said "We should ask if there is any ghosts in here." with out responding me and the other two girls followed her to the doors. She sat there and began to speak. "okay if there is a ghost in here make a quiet sound, if there is a demon in here make a loud sound." We waited for two minuets for a response. "okay" I began "Clearly there is nothing in h-" I was interrupted but the sound of someone falling down a the foot of the staircase(loud sound). We were very scared.

The next day all four of us asked to go out in the stairwell again. When we got there I asked, "If there is something here then do something to show that you are here." We waited when we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I wanted to leave but then we heard a door close and there was no one in the stairwell or by the doors. All of a sudden we all felt dizzy and thought we saw a piece of the floor go missing. Then we were fine. As we started too work my partner looked at the wall and there was a faint white hand print. We were scared at first but then we just ignored it and went back to work. Then randomly we heard someone or something growling. Then we heard footsteps again. And then we heard the sound that I heard in grade four. The girl who had a birthday party was with me when that happened (In grade four.)"omg me and Tori heard that in grade four!" she screamed then she went down to the top of the stairs and we all followed then we saw a black shadow vanish.

We never did come back. We still wonder if the ghost/demon is still there or what had happened those two days.

Sent in by Tori Dlugosz, Copyright 2011

More of Interest:

School House Ghost Stories

Haunted Doll Stories

2 comments:

  1. wow that is scary!!!!!!!! and i know that you are telling the truth

    ReplyDelete